What are the dates for Deerstock in 2019?
- Deerstock will take place on 26th, 27th & 28th July. Early birds can arrive Thursday time after 4 pm first act 2 pm Friday
When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets are on sale now. Get tickets.
How many people are expected?
- We are licensed for 500 people to attend each day.
Does a toddler or a baby need a ticket?
- No, we are happy for babies and toddlers (under 5) to attend the festival, free of charge however we expect school age children to have an under 11s or Under 18 ticket.
Can I park my car next to my tent or drive to the campsite to unload?
- No, please unload and park in car park, unless you have bought a vehicle pass.
Do I have to buy a vehicle pass in advance?
- Yes, Limited numbers available. Check the Contact Us Page.
Can under 18s camp on their own?
- Yes, as long as their parents are onsite However under 18s will not be allowed in the arena without their parents, ID will also be needed to be shown to security.
Can I bring my caravan?
- Yes, but a Vehicle pass will be required, contact us
Are there day tickets available?
- Yes, on sale now. Get Tickets.
Are there First Aiders on site?
- We do have First Aid support on site if required, please ask any Steward, Please visit the Main Entrance for assistance.
Is there disabled access to the site?
- Yes and also disabled toilets.
- Whilst we always put a request in for excellent weather, this is not guaranteed. So please pack wellies and sunblock in equal measure. See here for latest weather updates.
Can our dog come too?
Dogs are now allowed in the campsite and arena on the following terms:-
- Responsible dog owners with well-behaved dogs only
- No dogs allowed in the bar area/second stage tent as this gets very busy
- There will be a designated dog area inside the arena with shade/shelter
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times. You must clean up after your dog.
Please be mindful that this is a family friendly festival and therefore we must make the festival site as safe for children as possible.
Safety and lost property.
- If you have any cause for concern during your time at Deerstock, locate and inform a member of staff / Deerstock Steward for assistance immediately. We’re there to help and make sure you have a great time. Please respect and follow all site rules. They were created with your safety in mind. Deerstock Music Festival Stewards have the final word.
Lost and Found
- Please visit the Main Entrance for all lost and found items.
Is glass allowed on site?
- Strictly no glass allowed anywhere on site, including the campsite. Please take all your rubbish home and recycle where possible – Love the countryside, leave only footprints!
Where is the festival?
- Newton Cross Country Course in Nottinghamshire. NG13 8HN The postcode will take you to the Farm House Deerstock is on East Bridgford Road about 500 metres on the right from the traffic lights on the A6097 going towards Newton.